Thursday, June 18, 2009

the curious case of my desktop

i was using my desktop normally last wednesday when the keyboard AND mouse just died on me. tried all methods to repair it, and nothing would work. even called up dell, but they didn't have any solution for this problem. so now my desktop is left rotting in my room, and im using my dad's desktop. it was really quite a bad time la, seeing as how my proposal for VPA was due on the friday to zx actually, so I had to redo it when i came back from...

VLC! yea basically thanks to everyone in VLC, ranging from 01-06, to other venture scouts, to the leaders, to the (very old) lecturers, to the people working at terror sea scout. some of the people are reallly wonderful, like justin, who is desperately getting people to add him on msn/facebook =p despite the 3 hrs of sleep, it was still dam fun (but suuuper humid!)

and when i went jogging 2 days ago, my right knee hurt after that, and after yesterday's super tiring swim training it hurt even more, then after a while the pain went away. no idea what is wrong, but ill limit my exercises to swimming as much as i can to let my leg heal. and i really hope it heals.

its already the 3rd week of hols. this june hols got frickin lot of projects, and glad to say at least SS is going well, although the rest are *ahem*. hopefully h1n1 causes sch to be closed even longer hehe

No comments: